Sign-Up for Weekly

Sign-up for Fig Datebook and receive weekly content that includes new blogs and features, local events, and happenings in Aiken delivered directly to your inbox.

To subscribe to Fig Aiken in print, please click here.

Get the Print Magazine

Get your own fresh Fig Aiken delivered to your doorstep 4x a year. Be inspired by the latest trends, happenings and thoughts about an Aiken lifestyle.

Sign Up

Suggest an Event

The online Fig calendar is a curated list of community and advertiser events happening in Aiken.

  • Contact Us

    • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
    • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
    • Your event may be posted pending approval.

  • Search

    Fig Aiken

    Welcome to the new online Fig experience. Explore, engage, and enjoy local shopping, dining, arts, events, history, and community in Aiken.

    Learn more about our mission
    Gifting, Giving & Gathering

    Flip through the pages of our Gifting and Giving issue to meet a collection of local small businesses who are here to make your holidays extra special this year.

    Read More
    Social Mission: Children’s Place, Inc.

    At Fig, we believe in the power of a community that works together to identify needs and find solutions—one that creates connections and is passionate about helping its neighbors.

    Read More
    Giving the Gift of Life for 10 Years

    Ten years ago, the situation and the conditions at the Aiken County Animal Shelter were abysmal. The shelter took in thousands of animals every year and only had the support and capacity to save 9% of them—the remaining 91% were euthanized.

    Read More

    Fig

    on-the-go!

    Join the conversation! Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest on shopping, dining, entertainment, and the arts in Aiken. Also, Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!